Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our hectic last few weeks!!

So the past few weeks have been pretty hectic for me! My cousin Brandy informed me that she wasn't sure if she was going to be around to do wedding-related things since her job required her to work out of the country a lot and didn't want to leave me disappointed if she wasn't able to come last minute so I had to find a replacement. It took me awhile but I finally got a replacement- my long time friend Amanda McNeil, with whom I was a bridesmaid in her wedding and also the matchmaker for her wonderful marriage to her beau, Adam. I'm so honored to have her on my team and to help me and be apart of this wonderful day for me! Lastly, we had a hard time finding bridesmaid dresses. We had a dress picked out but then I saw on it on a group of bridesmaids and to me, it honestly didn't look flattering. So I tried looking all around at other locations and had my girls picking dresses from a website and then tried to find these dresses at locations for the cheap but none of them were under $150. So I finally decided to go with one of the original dresses at David's bridal that we nicknamed the "cupcake" dress for my bridesmaids and then the last dress for my maid of honor, Noel. So now all we have to do is go to David's Bridal and get measured and fitted for a dress and then purchase the dress. We have to have them purchased by December so we have a date set for December 17 to meet there and get all that taken care of and hopefully will have one stress done and out of the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment